Saturday, September 25, 2010

when there's the moon so high in the sky, I wish I could fly~

You have to read from bottom upwards...!
Having a whole lot of fun.
And that's me and my dramatic sis!

Lovely sister. Lovely art.

My brother came by just in time to see her up the stage. He shared the joy. I had to exchange that entrance ticket for our mooncakes.! yum. Anyway, mei mei went to do some colouring and pencil rubbing, and those are the tiger ears still on the tip of her head.

You will be judged on your creativity and the amount of recycled materials used. You can dress your family member as something that has to do with the mooncake festival. You have 10 minutes.. Oh no! Did we sign up for the wrong competition? What is this? Nobody told me I have to dress her up in 10 minutes?! Should I dress her as a rabbit? A tiger?? Ha-ha.. It was rather fun. Thanks to her friends who helped her such that she managed to get the top 3! She is cat-girl alright! reooow`~ I made the ears and her claws, while Samuel made her long stripped tail, and his Mum did her dressing. Gabriella helped with the taping. And oh! How glad I was that this year was the year of the tiger. It all fit in.. ..

then I listened on for the criteria for judging..

About 6-7 hours ago was really a fantastic day in my mei mei's school. We helped her join a Fancy Dress Competition not even knowing the rules. Thinking that it was some "dress up, cat walk and win!", we quickly settled her name in the form. I tasted the tea, met my sister's friends and thought the day was just going to past by. It was time for the competition. Should I get Lorraine to change to her dress? Is there time to change? Then the emcee started announcing the rules. Each contestants will be given a box of recycled materials to dress up a representative of your family. Please check that you have...

No comments: