Friday, October 8, 2010

one and two.

One thing that made me frustrated but two things made me happy.

ONE.
Zhinzha.. Seriously.. This guy is really getting on my nerves. He does need to check himself. I shall not judge him, however the fact that he keeps asking me to cheat the survey really drives me to a point where I am speechless. Doesn't he see that I am going to be responsible for what I am committed to do? This does not mean not being flexible, however, this survey needs to be done in THAT WAY. ALAMAK. nevermind..


TWO.
Two Aunties I surveyed gave me packet drinks and 1 offered me a mini business opportunity. I still remembered, they were Green Tea and Lemon Barley drink. Also, the last house I surveyed had this gentleman in his 20's giving me complete answers for the survey. Seriiiously, his handwriting is the neatess among all the surveyees and he really does it willingly. That made my day. That made me so glad.


12 completed for the residents and 31 for shoppers.
82 to go for residents and 10 for shoppers.



Chelsea zhinzha zhinzha fighting`~!

No comments: