Friday, September 10, 2010

What? Say what?

Thank God, I'm still walking close with Him, reading His word. Two more papers to go and I chose to slack today after the routi-ny days of waking up at 5am, dozing off for another hour or two, studying from dawn to night, and in between breaks to lunch, dinner and the toilet. It's quite a chore because meal time comes by so quickly. It's not like secondary school where I can sit in the canteen for hours, maximising my time and having friends there to do homework with or ask questions. Now, it's all about self survival. Remind yourself or you are done for. Get your own practice papers from online. Find the lecturers, cause they won't come bugging you to check your progress individually. And... there is no P.E. in poly! I want to go jogging, I want to run 2.4km like I did. My stamina has gone down the drain. No one to play basketball in SP.. It's no longer like secondary school where I play basketball almost everyday after school. Staying back until 7plus 8plus in the night. I am so going to Swensens. I mean to play basketball now. Chao.!

No comments: